Graduate Students in Engineering Awarded Eisenhower Fellowships
Five engineering Ph.D. students were recently awarded Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowships, earning awards of up to $30,000 from the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Highway Administration.
The fellowships were awarded to:
- Will Barbour, civil and environmental engineering
- Charles Doktycz, civil and environmental engineering
- Derek Gloudemans, electrical engineering and computer science
- Yanbing Wang, civil and environmental engineering
- Paul Johnson, civil and environmental engineering
To learn more about the awards and the students’ research, read the entire story on the Engineering News website.