Article Submission: Step 3
Article Submission: Step 3 – Finalizing Your Submission Criteria
In order for Young Scientist to properly credit you as an author, please make sure you have the following information ready:
- Your name, mailing address, and email address,
- The email addresses of your co-authors,
- The name and address of your high school (if applicable, you may list a secondary school/program if that is how you were involved at Vanderbilt like SSMV, REHSS, etc…),
- The full title of your article, AND
- A headshot!
Got everything? Below is a checklist to ensure you are ready to submit!
- Your article (lastname_article.doc or .docx),
- Check your references! Are they in the proper format?
- Check your figures! Are they legible? Do they have figure captions?
- Your figures (lastname_figure01_large.jpg, lastname_figure02_large.jpg, etc…),
- Supplemental information – if applicable (lastname_supplemental01_large.jpg, lastname_supplemental02.doc or .docx, etc…),
- Your Table of Contents thumbnail (lastname_thumbnail.jpg),
- All author information described above.
Submit your article!
Please email your complete submission to email@example.com