|Located on the Ingram Commons, West House provides modern features in a classic structure. The building was completely renovated in 1986 and received new finishes and furnishing in the summers of 2005 and 2006. West houses approximately 120 first-year students in traditional double and triple rooms. A resident adviser lives on each floor.
The Faculty Head of House lives in an apartment on the first floor. Also located on the first floor is a large laundry, two seminar rooms, music practice rooms, a study area, and a full-sized kitchen for the House.
West House was built in 1922.
Commodore Card access to building