Skip to main content

Lewis House

 

 

Lewis House and Morgan House are twin eleven-story buildings that opened in December of 1962. Located on the southern part of campus at 1410 25th Avenue South, they are across the street from the Student Recreation Center and are convenient to most athletic facilities.

Lewis House and Morgan House both house undergraduate students. Each floor has 1 efficiency apartment, 5 one-bedroom apartments and 6 two-bedroom apartments.

A 24 hour, 7 day a week information desk is located in Lewis House, and serves the entire Highland Quadrangle area.

Amenities include:
Blinds
Full Generic Kitchen
Clothes closets
Storage areas (in one and two-bedrooms)
Commodore card access to building
Trash chutes on each floor
Elevators
Central air-conditioning
Free university cable television service
Free direct connection to campus network (ResNet)
Study lounge
Carpeted corridors
Custodial service in common area baths and corridors

 

Studio Style Efficiencies: The apartment is furnished for double occupancy. Each apartment is furnished with two single bunkable beds, two chests, two desks, two desk chairs, two lounge chairs, one dining table and two dining chairs. University furniture may not be removed from the apartment.

One-Bedrooms:  Two students are assigned to each one-bedroom apartment. The apartment is furnished for double occupancy. University furniture may not be removed from the apartment. Each apartment is furnished with two single bunkable beds, two chests, two desks, two desk chairs, one lounge chair, one loveseat, one dining table, two dining chairs, and one coffee table.

Two-Bedrooms:  Four students are assigned to each apartment. Each apartment is furnished with two single bunkable beds in the larger bedroom and two single loftable beds in the smaller bedroom, four chests, four desks, four desk chairs, one lounge chair, one love seat, one dining table, two dining chairs, and one coffee table. University furniture may not be removed from the apartment.

VIEW MORE EVENTS >