Join the Undergraduate Honor Council

Posted by on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 in Newsletter Article Posts.

Hi! My name is Aditi, and I am a senior at Vanderbilt. I am the First-Year Outreach Chair of the Undergraduate Honor Council (UHC). Like you, I am also an international student (from India!). Before coming to Vanderbilt, I didn’t know a whole lot about the Honor Code and the Honor Council system in the US, so I applied to be an Honor Council member and here I am! Serving on the Honor Council has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my time at Vanderbilt, so I am so excited to tell you that the Honor Council is recruiting new members!

Join the university’s oldest student organization and represent the values of honor and integrity to your peers. Come to our Information Sessions on Wednesday 11/1 at 7pm or Thursday 11/2 at 8pm in the Commons Center Room 335 to learn more about the process for joining the UHC and get helpful tips for going through the process. I will be there to answer any questions you may have! Applications are open from November 1 to December 1 on Anchorlink. Please email me at aditi.thakur@vanderbilt.edu if you’d like to learn more!

VIEW MORE EVENTS >