Explore. Plan. Do.
ImmersionHub tracks Immersion plans from the very first proposal to final completion of Immersion projects.
Students, starting with the Class of 2022, access ImmersionHub to:
submit plan proposals,
find information about informative events,
book an appointment with an OIR adviser, and
browse the experiential opportunities faculty have submitted to the Opportunities Database
Ready to submit your plan?
- Navigate to ImmersionHub & sign in using your VUNetID and password.
- Click on the link in the “Plan” box for “Submit Your Plan.” Follow the instructions on the form and hit “submit” on the bottom.
- Read the FAQs in ImmersionHub
- Watch the Tutorials for explanations and guidance
- Sign up for an advising session with the OIR
Contact an OIR adviser for guidance on this and any other Immersion-related process
Immersion Faculty Advisers: Access ImmersionHub here.
Submit Opportunity Proposals to be added to the Opportunities Database with this form
Immersion Coordinators and Faculty Directors of Immersion are listed here
To contact the Office of Immersion Resources for support on these or any other question about Immersion Vanderbilt, find our contact information here
During the academic year, the OIR is available for advising appointments from 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday. Advisers also offer drop-in advising sessions in the Commons Center (Room 217) on Mondays 11am-3pm and Tuesdays and Wednesdays 2pm-5pm. Students can view and book appointments using ImmersionHub. The schedule is updated at the beginning of each new semester. Stop by to ask questions and learn about Immersion opportunities!