We are now accepting applications for the 2017-18 Junior Faculty Teaching Fellows program.

Posted by on Tuesday, May 9, 2017 in News.

We are now accepting applications for the 2017-18 Junior Faculty Teaching Fellows program. Tenure-track and non-tenure track, full-time faculty who will be in their second through sixth year in 2017-2018 are eligible to apply. Fellows will participate in a series of faculty development opportunities designed to enhance their teaching and build their teaching community. They will also receive $2000 in research funds each to be used to enhance their teaching. For more details on the program or to apply, visit the JFTF webpage.

Application Deadline: Monday, May 15th

Anna Richmond, School of Nursing

“We focus on evidence based practice in the content that we teach, but I never realized there was evidence for how we teach. Participating in JFTF introduced me to a whole new category of literature on teaching and learning. The fellowship gave me a group of colleagues who were also interested in exploring this subject [through] readings and helped me to brainstorm how to apply these readings to my teaching.”

Tags: , ,