STEM MENTOR | ARIEL THORSON
I am a Biomedical Engineering major and a Chemistry minor. I am from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I am pre-med, and I will be applying to MD/PhD programs in the summer! When I’m not in class, I am doing research in Dr. Jacobson’s Diabetes lab or planning events for and volunteering with Engineering World Health. During breaks, I love to play with my 3 dogs, go to vegan restaurants with my friends from home, and to the movies with my brother. I am really excited to mentor a student in STEM!
Courses I Can Support
- CHEM 1601-1602 (General Chemistry)
- CHEM 2211-2212 or CHEM 2221-2222 (Organic Chemistry)
- CHEM 2100 (Analytical Chemistry)
- BSCI 1510-1511 (Introductory Biology)
- MATH 1100
- MATH 1200-1201 or1300-1301 (Single Variable Calculus);
- MATH 2300 (Multivariable Calculus);
- MATH 2400
- PHYS 1501-1502 or PHYS 1601-1602 (Introductory Physics)
Possible Meeting Times
- Available for one hour of STEM Mentor per week
If interested in being matched with me, please email John Bradley (email@example.com), Director of Tutoring Services.