Online resources can be useful tools in the job search. Take advantage of the Owen-related networking links, job boards and other resources listed below.
Owen Networking Links
- Owen Alumni Events
- Owen Reunion 2018
- Owen Alumni Facebook Group
- Owen LinkedIn Find Alumni – Find Owen alumni by location, company, and function.
- Owen LinkedIn Group
- Owen Executive MBA LinkedIn Group
Other Networking Sources
- Work and Professional Contacts
- Professional and Industry Associations, Classes and Workshops
- Strangers (wear your Owen shirt or ball cap – great conversation starters) – Check out Owen Gear
Owen Alumni Job Seekers ListServ
Sign up to receive job postings specifically targeting Owen alumni by clicking on the Register Here link on our home page.
Use this job board aggregator and job search management tool to find opportunities, identify networking contacts, research companies and manage your job search.
First, create a 24-hour trial account. If you find the service of value and would like to take advantage of your free Owen account, email Alumni Career Management.
Other Job Listing Sources to Consider
- Industry/professional/trade organizations and publications
- Your city’s chamber of commerce
Additional Online Resources
Companies that May Offer Contract or Freelance Opportunities
- TalMix – This site says, “Join our network to pitch your talent to innovative companies worldwide. Work on the most exciting projects, unlock new streams of business and take control of your career.”
- SpareHire – Apply to become a SpareHire freelance professional. “To be eligible, you must have 2+ years of work experience at a leading firm in one of the following (or related) fields: Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Investment Management (e.g. private equity/hedge fund)’ Marketing, Venture Capital/ Entrepreneurship or Corporate Development.
- Business Talent Group – BTG “provides top independent talent – consultants and executives who are experts in their fields – to global companies, private equity firms and major non-profits for project based work.”
- Aquent – Aquent originated the concept of specialized temporary staffing for high-end creatives and web experts.
- Resources Global -RGP provides consulting and business initiative support services to its global client base in the areas of accounting; finance; corporate governance, risk and compliance management; corporate advisory, strategic communications and restructuring; information management; human capital; supply chain management; healthcare solutions; and legal and regulatory services.
Cost of Living Comparison
Cost of Living – How far will your salary go in another city?